EGInA hosted 25 people from the Evening VET School of Mytilene (Greece) and SABA Private School of Skopje (North Macedonia) that participated in “The efficient implementation of Digital Marketing to today’s entreprises” training course, within the Erasmus+ KA1 Transnational Mobility.
Students and Staff took part in a two-week course in Italy at Digipass Foligno, led by EGInA’s trainers in the field of:
- Theoretical training: Basic Principles and Differences of Traditional and Digital Marketing
- Theoretical training: New Trends in E-Marketing in Practice – Emphasis on Key Practice Points Application
- Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Theoretical training: Successful Entrepreneurship: Business viability and difficulties, Human Resources, Sales Promotion and Pricing
- Workshop on: Step by Step Social Media Management Networking and Software for Campaign Planning, Creation, Monitoring and Adjustment
- Theoretical training and practical training: FacebookAds – GoogleAds – Ad Monitoring, Traffic and Review Decisions: GoogleAnalytics and Campaign Monitoring Software
- Workshop on: Practice Dl Markeigitating– Creation of a Startup Business
The group of students and teachers also involved in technical visits at:
Tour guided in Assisi, Perugia and Spello.
Treasure Hunt organised by EGInA to discover Foligno City Center in Augmented Reality and visit at “Museo della Quintana”.